Burton Flash

Old October 31st 03, 10:13 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
K!l3 Fill

Default Burton Flash

Mike Fleming wrote in
:

In article , Sally
writes:

Mind you, I'd also like a white Christmas

Did you have to say that, just when Helene's on her highest possible
horse about bloody racism? "Off course, we should wish for a christmas
of all colours. You agree with me? Feint."

Which is completely irrelevant bullyboy.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"