Caravan Salvage

Old May 3rd 05, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Barbara Ratcliffe

Default Caravan Salvage

Can anyone let me have the number or address of Parsons caravan salvage
somewhere in the region of West Auckland Count Durham. They have a large ad
in the middle of West Auckland but couldn't get the last three numbers of
their phone 01388 838???. Many thanks.

Old May 3rd 05, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
David Westerman[_2_]

"Barbara Ratcliffe" wrote in message
Can anyone let me have the number or address of Parsons caravan salvage
somewhere in the region of West Auckland Count Durham. They have a large
ad in the middle of West Auckland but couldn't get the last three numbers
of their phone 01388 838???. Many thanks.

Parsons Caravan Salvage
(01388) 832233
Unit 4, Aptec Enterprise Pk
West Auckland, Bishop Auckland