Roof Vent fitting Who & Where ?

Old May 4th 05, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Steve[_8_]

Default Roof Vent fitting Who & Where ?

Hi
Does anyone know of a place that will fit roof vents to my van. I could do
it but time is an issue and the ribs in the roof look like this would not be
quite as straight forward as I would like.

We are based in Shrewsbury & I have heard of a place in Cannock but I dont
know who they are or where.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Steve

Old May 5th 05, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
John Sangwin[_2_]

In message dated Wed, 4 May 2005, Steve wrote:

Does anyone know of a place that will fit roof vents to my van. I could do
it but time is an issue and the ribs in the roof look like this would not be
quite as straight forward as I would like.
We are based in Shrewsbury & I have heard of a place in Cannock but I dont
know who they are or where.

The only likely place I can think of in Cannock is Brownhills. Look at
http://www.brownhills.co.uk/

John

Old May 5th 05, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
H&P

Hi John,
Try Moran Motor Homes at Ludlow. A family buisness who "should" be better
than a conglomerate.
No connection with them but called in and thought that they were "decent"
people.
http://www.moranmotorhomes.co.uk/

Or there is Lazy Days on the A41 a few miles south of Market Drayton.
Bought a few bits from them otherwise no connection.
http://www.lazydays.biz/

Regards Pete, AutoSleeper Flair.

Old May 6th 05, 03:18 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

John Sangwin wrote:
In message dated Wed, 4 May 2005, Steve wrote:

Does anyone know of a place that will fit roof vents to my van. I could do
it but time is an issue and the ribs in the roof look like this would not be
quite as straight forward as I would like.
We are based in Shrewsbury & I have heard of a place in Cannock but I dont
know who they are or where.

The only likely place I can think of in Cannock is Brownhills. Look at
http://www.brownhills.co.uk/

There used to be a guy did custom conversions and was very good for repairs
modifications etc. I suspect he wasn't chargeing enough as his prices were
extremely reasonable. Last time I phoned about some work he was no longer
in business.

Brownhills are rather at the up market end of the market.