Crushing Cockroaches

Old October 31st 03, 10:16 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
K!l3 Fill

Default Crushing Cockroaches

Craig Oldfield wrote in
:

In article , burbled happily...

Indeed, it also means that an injunction could be raised to force the
newsadmin at mcc.ac.uk to reveal who was posting as Phil Kyle, a fact
that he admits to knowing. I wonder what his bosses would think of
that.

I think that would be highly interesting, don't you ?

I wonder if Spotty's parents know what he's been up to ?

I suspect they may soon find out.

Oh no a threat from Fatty. Shall we file this one under "Southport"?

I'm sure daddy won't be pleased, it'd
reflect badly on his career. Interesting to note the number of posts
flooding d.l at the moment, looks like the Acne Kid is going through his
final fling.

Posting to a newsgroup isn't flooding you fat pillock.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"