Timberland Motor Homes, any thoughts???

Old May 15th 05, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Peter & Andrea Thomas

Default Timberland Motor Homes, any thoughts???

Hi,

We are thinking of buying a Timerland, and would welcome any advice,
or thoughts from owners or past owners.

many thanks

Peter & Andrea
Old May 16th 05, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Rifleman

They are quite nice I met a couple last year who had been giving them
serious consideration, but in the end they realised they could save over 10
grand by buying a van themselves and getting all the bits they need from
Rainbow or reimo and getting someone to firt out the van for them to their
own specific needs.

Old May 20th 05, 01:23 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
David Westerman[_2_]

"Peter & Andrea Thomas" wrote in message
Hi,
We are thinking of buying a Timerland, and would welcome any advice,
or thoughts from owners or past owners.
many thanks
Peter & Andrea

We looked at them and decided that they were just what we wanted. In the end
we settled for a Trigano Tribute at a huge saving over the Timberland with
a very similar design but admittedly not quite as well put together.

Dave W.

Old May 20th 05, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Chap[_2_]

Problem is that when it comes to sell it many people don't want them in
p/ex. Try Nu Venture at Wigan, they have been going longer than Timberland
and have the same build quality and are cheaper. 01942 494090 also and
company similar to Timberland is IH campers but they are dearer than
Timberland (nice vans though) I just can't get my head round the fact they
build Fiat Ducato panel vans and sell them for 50k for a high spec van.