why is everyone so helpful

Old May 16th 05, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Gareth Williams

Default why is everyone so helpful

Why is everyone so helpful on newsgroups ? In todays antisocial climate its
heart warming to see everyone helping each other,but i still fear that if i
made a mistake on the road things would soon revert back ?

Old May 17th 05, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ken

You nearly caught me in a positive mood Gareth. Both my very good friends
work with---let's say ' kids that need help'. It is only the minority that
cause all the aggro. The majority of kids are okay. You just hear about the
bad ones because that sells newspapers or grabs headlines on the Telly. As
usual you rarely hear good things about people. Now saying this to you, On
the way down a one way street towards the petrol station tonight, my mate
was rammed in the side by a Girl who pulled out from a give way. She was so
aggressive to him, ranting and raving, yet it was her fault.

All the best.

ken

Old May 19th 05, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

On Mon, 16 May 2005 19:27:45 GMT, "Gareth Williams"
wrote:

Why is everyone so helpful on newsgroups ? In todays antisocial climate its
heart warming to see everyone helping each other,but i still fear that if i
made a mistake on the road things would soon revert back ?

Ken is correct about people. I found when doing a bit of bus driving
following early reitirement that 99% of people ranged from neutral
attitude to very pleasant indeed.

The other 1% are at best strange , bonkers would be a better word.
Usually threatening .

The best of all are the older ladies. Always an absolute hoot.

Not surprising really, they have:-.....
... Been there done that and got the tee shirt.

They know what real life is , rather than our modern life which seems
to be nothing but a series of "Issues" to any official, politician or
busy body!!

I HATE THE WORD " ISSUES" !!

End of grumpy old man act.

I need a beer