where to buy washing machine & solar shower?

Old May 18th 05, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
cubastreet

Default where to buy washing machine & solar shower?

Hi all.
I'm about to set off in a couple of weeks for my first (and last) big
trip in my self built campervan for 4 months. Last year I found a site
which sold those small pressure washers for clothes for about 30 and
also had a very good prices on other things such as solar showers and
shower tents. Now I want to buy these things (planning to camp wild a
lot) I've lost the website. Any clues?

Jeremy.
Old May 19th 05, 08:49 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

On Wed, 18 May 2005 23:36:02 +0100, cubastreet
wrote:

Hi all.
I'm about to set off in a couple of weeks for my first (and last) big
trip in my self built campervan for 4 months. Last year I found a site
which sold those small pressure washers for clothes for about 30 and
also had a very good prices on other things such as solar showers and
shower tents. Now I want to buy these things (planning to camp wild a
lot) I've lost the website. Any clues?

Jeremy.

Towsure supply the kind of maching you are asking for . They also
supply a small single tub and larger twin tub machine.

135 watts stated consumption for these. This is probably just for the
agitator motor.

This link should take you straight to the relevant page in the online
catalogue

http://www.towsure.com/default.asp?s...chine&x=17&y=7

If it fails use

http://www.towsure.com/ instead and enter washing machine as a search
term .

My recent order was given a 7-10 day delivery time.

John
Old May 19th 05, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

wrote:

Hi all.
I'm about to set off in a couple of weeks for my first (and last) big
trip in my self built campervan for 4 months. Last year I found a site
which sold those small pressure washers for clothes for about 30 and
also had a very good prices on other things such as solar showers and
shower tents. Now I want to buy these things (planning to camp wild a
lot) I've lost the website. Any clues?

Jeremy.

Try http://www.fieldandtrek.com/ for solar showers 10

Have a good clean trip!!