Crushing Cockroaches

Old October 31st 03, 10:20 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
K!l3 Fill

Default Crushing Cockroaches

Chris Lawrence wrote in
:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip wrote:

Unfortunately for you, no one believes a word you say any more.

You can believe what you like. It turns out that you and Kyle are not
so anonymous after all.

Who are you ooh ooh ooh?

A netkkkop who likes to make lame threats, that's who.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"
Old October 31st 03, 10:46 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by K!l3
Fill, and I thusly replied:

Chris Lawrence wrote in
:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip wrote:

Unfortunately for you, no one believes a word you say any more.

You can believe what you like. It turns out that you and Kyle are not
so anonymous after all.

Who are you ooh ooh ooh?

A netkkkop who likes to make lame threats, that's who.

Not entirely surprising. The group is full of them.

Which one? Oh you mean both.

Old October 31st 03, 11:05 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyyle, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by K!l3
Fill, and I thusly replied:

Chris Lawrence wrote in
:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip wrote:

Unfortunately for you, no one believes a word you say any more.

You can believe what you like. It turns out that you and Kyle are
not so anonymous after all.

Who are you ooh ooh ooh?

A netkkkop who likes to make lame threats, that's who.

Not entirely surprising. The group is full of them.

Which one? Oh you mean both.

True. It's all Harry's fault.

If only he hadn't publicly posted about netkkkoping someone.
That was silly.

Old October 31st 03, 05:10 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Wim Jay

wrote in message
s.com
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by K!l3
Fill, and I thusly replied:

Chris Lawrence wrote in
:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip wrote:

Unfortunately for you, no one believes a word you say any more.

You can believe what you like. It turns out that you and Kyle are
not so anonymous after all.

Who are you ooh ooh ooh?

A netkkkop who likes to make lame threats, that's who.

Not entirely surprising. The group is full of them.

Yes, I find it even more surprising that Barker received so much support last
year from other demons, when they already knew of his troubled past in the
group.

--
Wim - Ignore the trolls who may appear in demon local telling you how
things must be done. Read the FAQ at

Old October 31st 03, 06:06 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

"Wim Jay" wrote in
:

wrote in message
s.com
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by K!l3
Fill, and I thusly replied:

Chris Lawrence wrote in
:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip wrote:

Unfortunately for you, no one believes a word you say any more.

You can believe what you like. It turns out that you and Kyle are
not so anonymous after all.

Who are you ooh ooh ooh?

A netkkkop who likes to make lame threats, that's who.

Not entirely surprising. The group is full of them.

Yes, I find it even more surprising that Barker received so much support
last year from other demons, when they already knew of his troubled past
in the group.

Not to mention his troubled future.

Old October 31st 03, 06:19 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Wim Jay

"Phil Kyyle" wrote in message
s.com
"Wim Jay" wrote in
:

Yes, I find it even more surprising that Barker received so much
support last year from other demons, when they already knew of his
troubled past in the group.

Not to mention his troubled future.

He'd be better off in Bosnia.

Old October 31st 03, 06:27 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

"Wim Jay" wrote in -
berlin.de:

Not to mention his troubled future.

He'd be better off in Bosnia.

Well, DL would be.

Old October 31st 03, 06:40 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by K!l3
Fill, and I thusly replied:

Chris Lawrence wrote in
:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip wrote:

Unfortunately for you, no one believes a word you say any more.

You can believe what you like. It turns out that you and Kyle are
not so anonymous after all.

Who are you ooh ooh ooh?

A netkkkop who likes to make lame threats, that's who.

Not entirely surprising. The group is full of them.

Which one? Oh you mean both.

True. It's all Harry's fault.

If only he hadn't publicly posted about netkkkoping someone.
That was silly.

A schoolboy error, I'm afraid.

From an old duffer. He's keeping quiet. Maybe he thinks I'll go away.
Lafflafflaff!

Old November 1st 03, 03:04 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
K!l3 Fill, and I thusly replied:

Chris Lawrence wrote in
:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip wrote:

Unfortunately for you, no one believes a word you say any more.

You can believe what you like. It turns out that you and Kyle
are not so anonymous after all.

Who are you ooh ooh ooh?

A netkkkop who likes to make lame threats, that's who.

Not entirely surprising. The group is full of them.

Which one? Oh you mean both.

True. It's all Harry's fault.

If only he hadn't publicly posted about netkkkoping someone.
That was silly.

A schoolboy error, I'm afraid.

From an old duffer. He's keeping quiet. Maybe he thinks I'll go away.
Lafflafflaff!

Hoho. Of course, what he thinks is irrelevant as he's dead.

Good point. THough we should show respect for the dead really.

Old November 1st 03, 07:09 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

wrote in s.com:

[...]

From an old duffer. He's keeping quiet. Maybe he thinks I'll go away.
Lafflafflaff!

Hoho. Of course, what he thinks is irrelevant as he's dead.

Good point. THough we should show respect for the dead really.

Sorry, who is dead again?

Dunno, so many of em. Lost count.