Crushing Cockroaches

Old October 31st 03, 10:21 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
K!l3 Fill

Default Crushing Cockroaches

Chris Lawrence wrote in
:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip wrote:

I am defecating in my trousers as I type.

You best get off home then.

Lafflafflaff.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"
Old October 31st 03, 10:46 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by K!l3
Fill, and I thusly replied:

Chris Lawrence wrote in
:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip wrote:

I am defecating in my trousers as I type.

You best get off home then.

Lafflafflaff.

One of the greatest one-liners I've ever seen on Usenet! That's Thick
Chris, that is.

Are you saying Chris is a junkie?

Old October 31st 03, 11:04 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyyle, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by K!l3
Fill, and I thusly replied:

Chris Lawrence wrote in
:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip wrote:

I am defecating in my trousers as I type.

You best get off home then.

Lafflafflaff.

One of the greatest one-liners I've ever seen on Usenet! That's Thick
Chris, that is.

Are you saying Chris is a junkie?

There you go with that cynical mind again!

Is that a yes?

Old October 31st 03, 06:39 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by K!l3
Fill, and I thusly replied:

Chris Lawrence wrote in
:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip wrote:

I am defecating in my trousers as I type.

You best get off home then.

Lafflafflaff.

One of the greatest one-liners I've ever seen on Usenet! That's Thick
Chris, that is.

Are you saying Chris is a junkie?

There you go with that cynical mind again!

Is that a yes?

I evaded the question in true DL fashion.

Yes or no wriggle wriggle glow worm squirm!

Old October 31st 03, 06:40 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Wim Jay

"Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip"
wrote in message
s.com

I evaded the question in true DL fashion.

Snip! Snip! Sidestep! Snip! (The old dl shuffle)

--
Wim - Ignore the trolls who may appear in demon local telling you how
things must be done. Read the FAQ at

Old October 31st 03, 06:51 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

"Wim Jay" wrote in news:1067629265.49515.0
@damia.uk.clara.net:

sig is too big

Oh your sig is too big so I can't reply, yeah that's it. It's not because I
can't deny email snooping or anything.

Old October 31st 03, 07:20 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyyle, and I thusly replied:

"Wim Jay" wrote in news:1067629265.49515.0
@damia.uk.clara.net:

sig is too big

Oh your sig is too big so I can't reply, yeah that's it. It's not
because I can't deny email snooping or anything.

*****PLONK!!!!11*****

MY KILLFILE IS GREAT I CANT READ NOFFIN I CANT READ THAT POST ABOUT NEIL
BARKER EMAIL SNOOPING AND I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THEM POSTS BY PHIL KYLE NO
ITS GREAT BRILLIANT HAHAHA DANCE TROLL!!!1

Old October 31st 03, 07:21 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
K!l3 Fill, and I thusly replied:

Chris Lawrence wrote in
:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip wrote:

I am defecating in my trousers as I type.

You best get off home then.

Lafflafflaff.

One of the greatest one-liners I've ever seen on Usenet! That's
Thick Chris, that is.

Are you saying Chris is a junkie?

There you go with that cynical mind again!

Is that a yes?

I evaded the question in true DL fashion.

Yes or no wriggle wriggle glow worm squirm!

My, how spiffing the weather looks this evening!

OY!

Old November 1st 03, 03:00 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyyle, and I thusly replied:

"Wim Jay" wrote in news:1067629265.49515.0
@damia.uk.clara.net:

sig is too big

Oh your sig is too big so I can't reply, yeah that's it. It's not
because I can't deny email snooping or anything.

*****PLONK!!!!11*****

MY KILLFILE IS GREAT I CANT READ NOFFIN I CANT READ THAT POST ABOUT NEIL
BARKER EMAIL SNOOPING AND I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THEM POSTS BY PHIL KYLE
NO ITS GREAT BRILLIANT HAHAHA DANCE TROLL!!!1

Remarkably accurate.

My research is thorough.

Old November 1st 03, 03:01 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

wrote in s.com:

[...]

That was a mere demonstration.

That was a mere remonstration