reversing camera duff

Old May 30th 05, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ken

Default reversing camera duff

Hi,

Does any-one know if reversing cameras are repairable or can be adjusted? My
camera used to be in colour but now all I get is black and white. The
monitor is okay as it works in colour with the dvd player. Would be grateful
for advice.

Ken

Old May 30th 05, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
MarcleLeisure_co_uk[_2_]

"ken" wrote in message
Hi,

Does any-one know if reversing cameras are repairable or can be adjusted?

My
camera used to be in colour but now all I get is black and white. The
monitor is okay as it works in colour with the dvd player. Would be

grateful
for advice.

Ken

You need to check the settings, as changing NTSC to PAL or vice versa will
change from colour to B&W

Where you testing the DVD in the same input port, as used by the camera, as
on mine with two inputs its possible to change individual input port
settings.

HTH

Old May 30th 05, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ken

Thanks for your reply. I perhaps should have said that the reversing camera
is running it's own separate monitor. I just plugged my dvd player in to the
little black box to check the reversing monitor was alright on colour.

ken

Old May 31st 05, 06:44 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
MarcleLeisure_co_uk[_2_]

"ken" wrote in message
Thanks for your reply. I perhaps should have said that the reversing

camera
is running it's own separate monitor. I just plugged my dvd player in to

the
little black box to check the reversing monitor was alright on colour.

ken

I've posted a few extra comments on to your post at MHF's

Old May 31st 05, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ROBIN DUMPLETON

Sounds like it's just wandered off tune, like a TV not being exactly on
station. ask your manufacturer if there is a tuning trimmer.

Robin