Wilkins Motorcaravans near Stroud, Glos. - any experience?

Old June 1st 05, 10:33 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
VivienB

Default Wilkins Motorcaravans near Stroud, Glos. - any experience?

Has anyone used this firm, to buy or sell a motorcaravan? Any
comments, please - my father wants to sell his motorcaravan without
the hassle of viewings at home, or the worries about the money side of
the deal, so we are especially interested in their 'brokerage' offer.

-
Regards, VivienB
Old June 1st 05, 11:04 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
John Sangwin[_2_]

In message dated Wed, 1 Jun 2005, VivienB wrote:

Has anyone used this firm, to buy or sell a motorcaravan? Any
comments, please - my father wants to sell his motorcaravan without
the hassle of viewings at home, or the worries about the money side of
the deal, so we are especially interested in their 'brokerage' offer.

Yes, I have used this firm, and know of others who have either bought or
sold their units quite successfully.

I have recommended them previously, even to friends, and can do the same
for you.

They are also relatively close to where I live.

John