Budget 'vans in Ireland?

Old June 7th 05, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

Default Budget 'vans in Ireland?

Hello all,
After a break of ten years or so, the motorhome bug is nibbling at us
again!
We've previously owned a Fiat 900E Caravelle and a VW T2 Bay Dormobile.
I'd be in the budget end of the market but now live in Ireland.
Does any one know of any dealers at this level in Ireland or is a
private purchase my best bet? I don't want anything too big or flash,
it'll be a daily driver, pref. with an elevating roof...
Any ideas gratefully received!

TIA, Del