Overnight Accomodation Spain?

Old June 7th 05, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Darling Buds

Default Overnight Accomodation Spain?

We are travelling from Santander to Periana in Andalucia, a journey of about
620 miles. It would appear that most of the journey is on the E5 motorway -
does anyone know if there are any overnight accommodation on the E5 just
south of Madrid as we have a special needs daughter and it is too far a
journey to do in one go

Old June 9th 05, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
themechanic

Can't say one exactly, but I did the route at the end of last year and
there are loads of hotels/travel lodges along the route. You cannot
really miss them either. Its a bit awkward getting out of Santander,
but once you pick your markers up it is straightforward.

Old June 10th 05, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Darling Buds

"themechanic" wrote in message
Can't say one exactly, but I did the route at the end of last year and
there are loads of hotels/travel lodges along the route. You cannot
really miss them either. Its a bit awkward getting out of Santander,
but once you pick your markers up it is straightforward.

Many thanks for the reply

Old June 17th 05, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Tom

"Darling Buds" wrote in message
We are travelling from Santander to Periana in Andalucia, a journey of

about
620 miles. It would appear that most of the journey is on the E5

motorway -
does anyone know if there are any overnight accommodation on the E5 just
south of Madrid as we have a special needs daughter and it is too far a
journey to do in one go

If you mean a hotel rather than a campsite for a motor caravan I can
recommend you one which my wife and I always stay at when travelling down to
Malaga, it's approx 50 Miles south of Madrid on the A4-E5, come back if you
require precise info.
Tom