Applecross & Shieldaig

Old June 8th 05, 01:52 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Alex Thomson

Default Applecross & Shieldaig

Applecross & Shieldaig caravan parks have been added to

http://www.caravantouring.co.uk

While Photographing Shieldaig caravan park for my website I was a bit short
of time and did not get the site details, Has anybody been to the Shieldaig
site before, If so can you help by supplying me with the address, telephone
number and any other information you may have.

Thanks Alex

Old June 10th 05, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Phil

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 14:52:04 +0100, "Alex Thomson"
wrote:

Applecross & Shieldaig caravan parks have been added to

http://www.caravantouring.co.uk

While Photographing Shieldaig caravan park for my website I was a bit short
of time and did not get the site details, Has anybody been to the Shieldaig
site before, If so can you help by supplying me with the address, telephone
number and any other information you may have.

C/O Shieldaig Crazing Comittee
Shieldaig
Wester Ross
IV54 8XN

(According to http://www.scottishcamping.com/az-list.php?navletter=S)

Phil

BTW, the pub at Applecross is v. good for bar meals (it also has a
restaurant)