Air Assisted Suspension by Marcle Lesiure.

Old June 11th 05, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Mike[_8_]

Default Air Assisted Suspension by Marcle Lesiure.

I Have recently had Air Assisted suspension fitted to my Swift Gazelle F61.

I must admit that it makes a great deal of difference to the general road
handling, especially on roundabouts.

Mine was fitted by Steve at Marcle Leisure in Herefordshire. Steve is
just getting started and did a very good job at a very reasonable price.
He can be contacted at if you are interested in
suspension or anything else to do with motorhomes.

He also seems to be able to do some good prices on a number of different
items. I purchased Navigator 4 from him at a competitive price and we
talked about Stirling charging controllers. I am still thinking about that
one.

If you have particular interests or want parts for a self build or self
fitting then I feel that you would do well to contact him.

His web pages
www.marcleleisure.co.uk are not in full swing yet but if you
email him with a specific query he will send you a link to his personal
pages which seem to cover most things. He is also very willing to help you
out with advice and information.

Take a look at this link http://tinyurl.com/cy4ns It's the suspension that I
mentioned above.

And, before anybody sends out remarks about advertising, NO, I am not
connected to Marcle Leisure in any way other than the fact that I am a
satisfied customer. I would like to see a small business who is willing to
supply goods or do work without trying to rip us off get started and
succeed. If you are looking to get work done or get parts you would be well
advised to contact Steve.

--
Regards Mike.
E-mail: