Moto-Camping

Old June 15th 05, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
dario osaris

Default Moto-Camping

BG wrote:

Where can I find a very good list of Moto-Camps in Germany or Europe?

you can find lists of aires for motorcaravans in western Europe
(incl GPS coordinates) in

http://www.womo-sp.de.be

Dario
Old June 15th 05, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
stoker

Dario Osaris wrote:
BG wrote:

Where can I find a very good list of Moto-Camps in Germany or Europe?

you can find lists of aires for motorcaravans in western Europe
(incl GPS coordinates) in

http://www.womo-sp.de.be

Dario

If you have Autoroute 2003 there is a file Europe.axe available at the
Motohomefacts and the Motorhome-list websites.

Old June 16th 05, 09:03 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
dosaris

stoker wrote:

Where can I find a very good list of Moto-Camps in Germany or Europe?

you can find lists of aires for motorcaravans in western Europe
(incl GPS coordinates) in

http://www.womo-sp.de.be

If you have Autoroute 2003 there is a file Europe.axe available at the
Motohomefacts and the Motorhome-list websites.

thanx David.

I've checked the Europe.axe file and found
the german campsite have been derived from the files of womo-sp.de.be.
The *.asc files can easily be converted/imported to most destination progs.

David

Dario