mobilvetta

Old June 17th 05, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
oorak

Default mobilvetta

Greetings,

Been looking at a 2003 Mobilvetta driver 52 motorhome, I wonder if anyone
has owned one of these and can make any comments on this vehicle.

I like the size as it is able to fit in our drive, but would like to know
more about the JTD 2.0 engine, consumption, cruising speed etc.

I have also looked at the Joint e33 which is basically similar to the Volks
mobil from Palmowski, but cant find much information about that either.

Regards,

Peter