Portillo in Scouseland

« - | - »

Old October 31st 03, 11:28 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
K!l3 Fill

Default Portillo in Scouseland

Keith wrote in news:xDM3HOIN9Vo
:

In message , La Puce
writes
In article , James Follett
writes

In my school we call mix race people/kids, with 'dual heritage'.

Oh no... I didn't read that, did I?

Mais oui James. It's true. 'Dual heritage'. There's even a writing club
to invite anyone who has story of their youth. Of course must be an
exotic youth. Did you have an exotic youth?

Puce... this is either the 'wind up of the year' or your social
infrastructure needs some serious therapy.

I know. It's so hard to wind up you lot.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"

« - | - »