Airide suspension systems

Old June 29th 05, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
mhall

Default Airide suspension systems

the motorhome i have bought privately has an airide system the fella i
bought it off didnt use it or know anything about it and when i have looked
it seems to have no pressure at all can anyone enlighten me . ive tried the
airide website and its no help. all help would be really appreciated.

mick hall

Old June 29th 05, 08:12 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
SandS

"mhall" wrote in message
the motorhome i have bought privately has an airide system the
fella i bought it off didnt use it or know anything about it
and when i have looked it seems to have no pressure at all can
anyone enlighten me . ive tried the airide website and its no
help. all help would be really appreciated.

mick hall

What sort of info are you after ?
Mine has a valve and gauge mounted in the footwell beside the
driver's seat and I tend to run it at 45 - 50 PSI. You choose a
pressure that suits you for balance between ride height/stability
and firmness.

I believe it is not a good idea to leave them unpressurised, and
obviously don't to too high.

Hope that helps.
Steve