Inverter for sale.

Old July 1st 05, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ken Baker

Default Inverter for sale.

I bought this for a weeks boat swap to run my laptop and gizmos. Worked
great with no inverter whine or hum at all on audio equipment.

500 WATT POWER INVERTER 25
a.. 500 Watts continuous
b.. Full input and output protection
c.. Automatic thurmal shutdown
d.. Overload protection
e.. Power surge up to 750 watts
f.. Extra surge capacity
g.. Low battery alarm/shutoff
h.. Reverse polarity protection
i.. Built-in cooling fan
USE YOUR 220V ELECRICAL EQUIPMENT ANYWHERE YOU GO!

PLUGS INTO CIGARETTE LIGHTER RECEPTACLE OR DIRECT TO BATTERY!

BOTH ADAPTERS INCLUDED!

Ken,

Wakefield.