from

Old July 2nd 05, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Guest

Default from

how do I stop my email address from showing?

Old July 2nd 05, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
RustYŠ

wrote in message
how do I stop my email address from showing?

Tools / accounts / properties

Change the name box to whatever and also your e-mail address. That does not
make you anonymous though. The net cops will still know you.

Old July 2nd 05, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Jonquil

Thanks for the help. For the life of me I couldn't think how to change it.
Jonquil