MOT Tests

Old July 4th 05, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
sid stern

Default MOT Tests

Does anyone living in South Manchester/North Cheshire know where to get an
MOT test for a motorhome
weighing over 3500kg. (mine is 3800kg.), or do I have to go to a VOSA
testing station.
Thankful for any information

Old July 4th 05, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Dave Hardy[_3_]

"sid stern" wrote in message
Does anyone living in South Manchester/North Cheshire know where to get an
MOT test for a motorhome
weighing over 3500kg. (mine is 3800kg.), or do I have to go to a VOSA
testing station.
Thankful for any information

Mine's a Hymer Mercedes S700 weighing in at 4.6 tonnes but as it was
classified as a Private HGV, it only needed an ordinary MOT. However, I had
to go to a testing station with a tall ceiling.

That said, I've just moved to France where anything over 3500kg is
classified as a pukka HGV.........Bugger!

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html