Breakdown Cover

Old July 4th 05, 11:35 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ian

Default Breakdown Cover

Dear uk.rec.motorcaravans, Before I get Flamed I would just like to
point out that I work for International Breakdown Ltd.
If any one is interested and and not suggesting everyone will be, we
are offering breakdown assistance for the UK and/or Europe up to 3500
kgs. Prices are very competitive, but this is only for information
purposes, please don't get offended and start saying I'm spamming. If
it's of no interest just ignore it, you can always continue paying the
AA OR RAC rates.

http://www.internationalbreakdown.com

ANY QUESTIONS PROMPTLY ANSWERED.

Regards

Ian

Old July 5th 05, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
johnh

"Ian" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dear uk.rec.motorcaravans, Before I get Flamed I would just like to
point out that I work for International Breakdown Ltd.
If any one is interested and and not suggesting everyone will be, we
are offering breakdown assistance for the UK and/or Europe up to 3500
kgs. Prices are very competitive, but this is only for information
purposes, please don't get offended and start saying I'm spamming. If
it's of no interest just ignore it, you can always continue paying the
AA OR RAC rates.

http://www.internationalbreakdown.com

ANY QUESTIONS PROMPTLY ANSWERED.

Regards

Ian

3500kgs unladen or GVW?

the other bug I find is the length, mines only 5.5metres, but still causes
problems, or to be exact..lots more expense

Old July 6th 05, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ian

johnh Jul 5, 6:49 pm show options

Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcaravans
From: "johnh" - Find messages by this author
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 17:49:48 GMT
Subject: Breakdown Cover
original | Report Abuse

"Ian" *om wrote in message

ups.com...

Dear uk.rec.motorcaravans, Before I get Flamed I would just like to
point out that I work for International Breakdown Ltd.
If any one is interested and and not suggesting everyone will be, we
are offering breakdown assistance for the UK and/or Europe up to 3500
kgs. Prices are very competitive, but this is only for information
purposes, please don't get offended and start saying I'm spamming. If
it's of no interest just ignore it, you can always continue paying the
AA OR RAC rates.

http://www.internationalbreakd*own.com

ANY QUESTIONS PROMPTLY ANSWERED.

Regards

Ian

3500 GVW
7 meters in length

Old July 6th 05, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ian

johnh Jul 5, 6:49 pm show options

Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcaravans