Shower tray repair

Old July 5th 05, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Duke

Default Shower tray repair

Last week I was using the shower in my Motorhome. I stepped a little
too hard with my bare heel at around the point the wall of the tray
joins the floor of the tray. I heared a small plastic cracking sound.
On first inspection I could not see any damage. On further inspection I
noticed if I pushed the side wall a little there was a fine half inch
crack about one inch above the floor of the tray on a ridge in the
moulding. For normal use this would not prevent a problem. However I
am now worried the crach may get bigger and if we fill the tray up to
wash our baby in then it is sure to leak.

Does anyone have any tips on making an invisible repair to the plastic?
Taking the tray out to get to it from behind will be a big unsealing /
resealing job that will be beyond my capability.