Are there any Motorhome shows in the near future not too far from Slough?

Old July 5th 05, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Alan Holmes

Default Are there any Motorhome shows in the near future not too far from Slough?

I'd like to get a better idea of how many suitable vans there are for two
people.

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Old July 6th 05, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Kevin Self \(CAP\)

Alan

Have a look he-

http://www.practicalmotorhome.com/greatdays/shows.html