'fridge won't work on gas, help please

Old July 5th 05, 11:37 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
petert

Default 'fridge won't work on gas, help please

Hi
I cannot get my electrolux fridge to work on gas. The yellow ignition
rocker switch no longer flashes when in the on position and the gas
fails to ignite. I have no electrical circuit information for the
'fridge or the supply to it. Any ideas please.
TIA
peter
Old July 6th 05, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Brian[_4_]

Might be the fuse supplying the ignighter (sp?)

--
brian
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Ashnook-Plants

Old July 6th 05, 12:13 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ROBIN DUMPLETON

Most likely to be the igniter module 44 from Dometic dealers,but I have
seen a few copies around for 19

Robin

Old July 29th 05, 12:13 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Kathrein Help

Hi same problem here, the igniter module is dead. Anyone know where to get a
replacement its marked:-

RV (with a gas flame symbol alongside it)

681 (06811052)

12V 50mA

TUV DVGW

It has four connections

1 to the sparker
2 +
3 -
4 L

Its on an Electolux RM 275

Anyone got any phone numbers for someone who might have one?

x-- 30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completion
x-- Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Old August 1st 05, 06:38 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ROBIN DUMPLETON

From Electrolux/Dometic, expect a price in the 40's. Look under
Electrolux/Dometic in your local phone directory, it will give you an 0845
number which connects to your local service depot.

Robin

. ..

Old August 4th 05, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
George Metcalf

Hi, Before you go buying a new ignitor just check the ignitor itself by
connecting 12v straight to it, the last three I've repaired had lost the
12volt to the ignitor.