connectors for Autogas tanks in UK ?

Old July 6th 05, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
dario osaris[_2_]

Default connectors for Autogas tanks in UK ?

hi netlanders,

could some kind soul please enlighten me about the connectors'
standard for AUTOGAS (= Propane) in U.K. ?

I realized there are several different standards for
propane cylinders/bottles around.
Are the connectors for tanks more standardized?

Can I rely at the filling station to get my tank with a ACME 1 3/4"
connectors filled?

thanx for hints.

Dario