Laika Kreos

Old July 8th 05, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Alan Peacock

Default Laika Kreos

Hi,
we have spent quite a long time looking at motorhomes and caravans and
have finally decided on the Laika but would welcome any advice on it.It
seems to have everything we would want but we don't know anyone with one.
Are there any owners out there? Are they as good as they look?
Thanks,
Alan and Ann Peacock.

Old July 8th 05, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ken

There was an article in this months Practical Motorhome magazine (I think it
was this one). The review was very good. I have looked round them at the
shows and was very impressed. The Lincoln show is next weekend, I am sure
the Kreos will be there.

Ken

Old July 14th 05, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Col

Hi Alan, We have owned one for the last 12 months, spending a considerable
amount of that time exploring the British Isles. My wife & I are retired so
spend up to 2 months at a time on the road. We have found the Kreos ideal
for purpose, comfortable reliable & a pleasure to drive. We would be pleased
to answer any further specific questions you may have.
Best Regards,
Colin & Marjorie Barnsley

ViaNova, the crew of the Hesperus.

Old July 14th 05, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Alan Peacock

Thanks to everyone who replied. You have all been a great help in deciding
what to buy. Can't wait to get out there.
Best Regards,
Alan & Ann Peacock.

Old September 28th 05, 12:03 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
NormanB

Hi Alan,

We have spent the last 6 months researching which MH would best meet
our needs and have finally bought a Laika Kreos 3009 (the one with
the two single beds at the rear).

It arrives mid-October so we won't know what it's like to live and
tour in for a month or so.

Good luck!