Laika Kreos

Old July 8th 05, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Alan Peacock

Default Laika Kreos

Hi,
we have spent quite a long time looking at motorhomes and caravans and
have finally decided on the Laika but would welcome any advice on it.It
seems to have everything we would want but we don't know anyone with one.
Are there any owners out there? Are they as good as they look?
Thanks,
Alan and Ann Peacock.