RV sites in france

Old July 13th 05, 07:22 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
dosaris

Default RV sites in france

steves wrote:
Anyone know of a specific list of sites in france which can accomodate a
10.15 metre long American RV...or any recommendations of sites gratefully
recieved

take a look he
www.campincar-infos.com and browse throu the entries.

Or download a list he
www.womo-sp.de.be .
These lists may be printed or downloaded into a navi device.

to my experience less than 10% of the french aires won't hold a
10m ship.

Steve

Dario

Old July 13th 05, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ROBIN DUMPLETON

Castels sites are all chateau based so you should have no problem with that
chain. We've visited a few and the access to all of them has been good.
www.castels-camping.com

Robin