Elddis Autostratus EB

Old July 19th 05, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Mark[_12_]

Default Elddis Autostratus EB

Hi

My sister-in-law is buying the above and she wants to know the maximum
kerb weight and the payload. We've found some info for a 1997 model but
her model is 1996.

Any info anyone might have or where we might find it would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Mark
Old July 25th 05, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:42:17 GMT, Mark
wrote:

Hi

My sister-in-law is buying the above and she wants to know the maximum
kerb weight and the payload. We've found some info for a 1997 model but
her model is 1996.

Any info anyone might have or where we might find it would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Mark

Contact the Explorer Group .......http://www.explorer-group.co.uk/
goto " further information" tab then to "product archives".

Unfortunately the 1996 models are mentioned but no data is given so
an email enquiry will be best. vVery helpful people.

I purchased a 1998 autostratus EB last December and requested the
sort of tech details you mention . They sent a photocopy of the sales
manual. This gave all the weight details .

Just in case it confirms the figures you have my information is from
the 1997/1998 Technical Specification manual as follows

Max Laden Weight 3400Kg . This also shown on a plate next to the
caravan door.

Ex works Kerb weight is 2739 Kilograms which gives max payload of 661
Kg

Definition of Ex works kerb weight is given as

Standard equipment as fitted by factory plus 90% full fuel tank plus
spare wheel , tools . coolant and 75Kg for driver.

We have not carried full weight as yet but intend to go to a weigh
bridge empty and later full to check the figures

I know this is not exacttly what you ask for but if you can find a
plate somewhere on the van you may be able to iknterpolate the details
which should be okay until Eldiss send the details.

Rgds J

Old August 14th 05, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Mark[_12_]

Sorry for the delay - been away for 3 weeks :-)

Just the info I was after, their van is also 3400 Kg max, sounds as
though it's the same payload as yours.

Will get them to contact the explorer group.

Thanks for the info
Mark

Old August 24th 05, 01:10 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

Okay Mark, glad to be able to help.

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 14:36:15 GMT, Mark