Problem with A E S Electrolux F/F

Old July 23rd 05, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Col

Default Problem with A E S Electrolux F/F

Hi All,
I have a problem with a 3 year old A E S Electrolux Fridge freezer, the
red light came on while parked up, so the fridge was running on gas. I
checked the gas bottles, tried all the other gas appliances, cooker, grill,
hob & heating/hot water, all worked OK. on restarting the fridge it started
i.e. the igniter functioned & the burner lit, but after about an hour it
shut down again, I repeated this procedure several times & the duration of
the burn diminished with each attempt.
I suspected the problem might be the thermocouple so fitted a new thermo,
exactly the same symptoms where present. so I fitted a new gas jet, still
the same problem exists.
If there is any one out there that can advise me on this problem I would
much appreciate it.
Best regards Colin

--
ViaNova, the crew of the Hesperus.