Motorcycle trailer for sale

Old July 27th 05, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
CampinGazz

Default Motorcycle trailer for sale

I'm sellinga motorcycle trailer i made not long ago to tow my virago behind
my motorhome,

it's a very strongly built trailer, very easy to load, and tows beautifully,

Will take almost any bike with a 140mm wide rear tyre, 150 at a push.

Couple of photo's and a proper write up here
http://sbmcc.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=10797
or here http://tinyurl.com/9oys4 if the above wraps.

Need the cash fast, so it's 120 if sold before this weekend, after that i
wont be around for a month or so, (and the people who live in the house with
us won't have the keys to the chains that lock it to the wall)

Old July 27th 05, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
CampinGazz

"CampinGazz" wrote in message
I'm sellinga motorcycle trailer i made not long ago to tow my virago

behind
my motorhome,

it's a very strongly built trailer, very easy to load, and tows

beautifully,

Will take almost any bike with a 140mm wide rear tyre, 150 at a push.

Couple of photo's and a proper write up here
http://sbmcc.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=10797
or here http://tinyurl.com/9oys4 if the above wraps.

Need the cash fast, so it's 120 if sold before this weekend, after that i
wont be around for a month or so, (and the people who live in the house

with
us won't have the keys to the chains that lock it to the wall)

Contact details for me are on the page linked above,
but gary AT kampenwagen DOT co DOT uk will reach me, located in Grantham,
traveling to durham at the weekend sometime, so can meet on route or
something like that.