Seatbelts for the kids in the back

Old August 5th 05, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Simon[_5_]

Default Seatbelts for the kids in the back

Hello folks

We're in the process of fixing up a lovely '68 mercedies cotswold
camper but we're not sure about seatbelts for our two kids (a 4 and a
6 year old).
The only proper seats are in the cab the rest are just foam cushions
in the back that convert to beds.

I'd welcome opinion as to wether I should should add 3 point seatbelt
fittings or lapbelts. Perhaps try to source some seats from a van?

thanks in advance

Simon Humby