A 'van based on a Corsa van?

Old August 6th 05, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

Default A 'van based on a Corsa van?

Hi,
A good few years ago, I remember a report in MMM from the Dusseldorf
Show which featured a micro camper based on the Opel (Vauxhall) Corsa
Combo van.
I *think* it was a Knauss but did it ever go into production or was it
only a prototype?
One feature I do remember is that the dinette had triangular seats and
a triangular table to save space.
Any info greatly appreciated!

TIA, Del
--
'From' address is never read.
To reply off-group, use derekheath(at)eircom(dot)net