Interesting Combination

« Holland | aerial »

Old October 31st 03, 06:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

Default Interesting Combination

Seen recently on the M1:

Brand new Hobby about 5.5m, no number plate being towed by a VW
Golf!!, young couple in the Golf with unrestrained youngster bouncing
about on female passenger's lap.
Could I be assuming too much to suggest they might be Pikey's?

Lenny
Old November 1st 03, 01:06 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Milnes

Now come on Lenny you know that they are/were probably travellers. We must be
kind to the travelling fraternity or we may find ourselves being charged with
harassment. After all the harassment they have given us down the years and
seemingly got away with.

However should they have been genuine Gypsies (most unlikely in this instance),
they would deserve our help and consideration as the true Romany is indeed a
noble person and very deserving of excellent treatment as they are indeed our
equals (or even betters in a lot of cases).

Cheers, Peter.

"Lenny" wrote in message
: Seen recently on the M1:
:

Old November 1st 03, 08:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barleycorn

BURN 'EM!!!!!

« Holland | aerial »