Fleetwood Colchester Caravan - Spare light lens wanted

Old August 18th 05, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
johnh

Default Fleetwood Colchester Caravan - Spare light lens wanted

I have contacted two suppliers (by fax and email) asking for a P&D on a new
front marker light lens for a 1995 Fleetwood Colchester Caravan, model
1500-2EB but no replies!

Can anyone suggest a company who would help please?

Thanks in advance.

Clive

Old August 18th 05, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Josiah Jenkins

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:22:32 GMT, I read these words from "johnh"
:

I have contacted two suppliers (by fax and email) asking for a P&D on a new
front marker light lens for a 1995 Fleetwood Colchester Caravan, model
1500-2EB but no replies!

Can anyone suggest a company who would help please?

Any manufacturers name on the lamp or lens ?
If so, try Googling for the manufacturer or an agent.

I've just obtained rear lamp parts, in the UK, for a 1991
German manufactured (Burstner) motorhome.

HTH

-- JJJ