Repair of roller blinds

Old August 24th 05, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
John Barnfield

Default Repair of roller blinds

The retracting spring in my roller blind on an Autosleeper Talisman is not
working and I was going to take it out of the van and see if I can repair
it. It all seems to be in a pretty confined space. Has anybody any advice on
trying to remove and dismantle these blinds?