Autohome club

Old August 28th 05, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Sue[_3_]

Default Autohome club

I have been trying to join the above club for months now and all I get is
nothing.
I have been told the post is going astray about 6 times now and although I
have been told that my cheque has arrived it hasn't been cashed. Has anyone
else had trouble?

--
Sue nb Nackered Navvy

Old August 30th 05, 12:55 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ken Fairhurst

Hi,

Do I detect another (ex)narrowboater.

--
ATB Ken

Old August 30th 05, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
johnh

"Sue" wrote in message
I have been trying to join the above club for months now and all I get is
nothing.
I have been told the post is going astray about 6 times now and although I
have been told that my cheque has arrived it hasn't been cashed. Has

anyone
else had trouble?

--
Sue nb Nackered Navvy

What's so special about that club, why not any other?

Old August 30th 05, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
johnh

"Sue" wrote in message
I have been trying to join the above club for months now and all I get is
nothing.
I have been told the post is going astray about 6 times now and although I
have been told that my cheque has arrived it hasn't been cashed. Has

anyone
else had trouble?

--
Sue nb Nackered Navvy

Just done a google, there doesn't appear to be such a club, any more info
please?

Old August 30th 05, 04:52 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
RB News

"johnh" wrote in message

"Sue" wrote in message
I have been trying to join the above club for months now and all I get

is
nothing.
I have been told the post is going astray about 6 times now and although

have been told that my cheque has arrived it hasn't been cashed. Has

anyone
else had trouble?

--
Sue nb Nackered Navvy

What's so special about that club, why not any other?

Hmmmm - I wonder if they own an Autohomes motorcaravan . . . .?

Old August 30th 05, 10:10 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Sue[_3_]

"johnh" wrote in message

"Sue" wrote in message
I have been trying to join the above club for months now and all I get

is
nothing.
I have been told the post is going astray about 6 times now and although

have been told that my cheque has arrived it hasn't been cashed. Has

anyone
else had trouble?

--
Sue nb Nackered Navvy

Just done a google, there doesn't appear to be such a club, any more info
please?

I'm not an ex boater yet. I own a 1990 autohome camelot. There is a web site
but the person who runs the autohome club doesn't use a computer.
A bit of a dead loss really
Sue nb Nackered Navvy