Idiots

Old October 31st 03, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Keating

Default Idiots

I thought this was a serious N/G, my mistake it's populated with idiots,
unfortunately. What a shame. Peter

Old October 31st 03, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gerry Harris

I thought this was a serious N/G, my mistake it's populated with idiots,
unfortunately. What a shame. Peter

I think you will find it is only 2 idiots and, hopefully, they go
back to scool on Monday and sanity will return to this newsgroup.

Cheers

Old October 31st 03, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike R

"Peter Keating" wrote in message
I thought this was a serious N/G, my mistake it's populated with idiots,
unfortunately. What a shame. Peter

It is a serious group, however, in the past few days its been hit by someone
with nothing better to do.

Kind Regards

Mike

Old October 31st 03, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local
Phil Kyyle

"Gerry Harris" wrote in news:3FA2C56C.MD-
:

I thought this was a serious N/G, my mistake it's populated with idiots,
unfortunately. What a shame. Peter

I think you will find it is only 2 idiots and, hopefully, they go
back to scool on Monday and sanity will return to this newsgroup.

Cheers

Correct. It's only Harry Bloomfield and Martin Imbercile.
Normal service will resume shortly.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"

Old October 31st 03, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local
wolfie

4 idiots (minimum) and some of them seem to be pre-school age looking at
their posts, and sometimes by the spelling!

--
Col
s.com...

Old October 31st 03, 11:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.media.dvd
Phil Kyyle

"wolfie" wrote in news:[email protected]
binary.blueyonder.co.uk:

4 idiots (minimum) and some of them seem to be pre-school age looking at
their posts, and sometimes by the spelling!

--
Col
"Phil Kyyle" wrote in message
s.com...
[...]

But we learned that top posting was the mark of a plank at nursery.

Old October 31st 03, 11:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.media.dvd
Big Nige

"Phil Kyyle" wrote in message
s.com...
Correct. It's only Harry Bloomfield and Martin Imbercile.
Normal service will resume shortly.

Now thats ****ing funny!!!!

Martin
Imbercile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old October 31st 03, 11:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.media.dvd
Phil Kyyle

"Mike R" wrote in
:

"Peter Keating" wrote in message
I thought this was a serious N/G, my mistake it's populated with
idiots, unfortunately. What a shame. Peter

It is a serious group, however, in the past few days its been hit by
someone with nothing better to do.

Kind Regards

Mike

Yes. Harry Bloomfield takes it very seriously. You should ask him.

Old October 31st 03, 11:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.media.dvd
Phil Kyyle

"Big Nige" wrote in
:

"Phil Kyyle" wrote in message
s.com...
Correct. It's only Harry Bloomfield and Martin Imbercile.
Normal service will resume shortly.

Now thats ****ing funny!!!!

Martin

Thankyou. My DVD is available in the foyer.