Furniture panel repair??

Old September 11th 05, 07:46 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Springtime

Default Furniture panel repair??

east of England.
I was intending to travel up to Wisbech but this place is so much closer.
Last week I bought an 8x4 15mm board - cherry faced laminate (on both sides)
which they very kindly cut in half to make it easier to carry.

If anybody has a similar problem AVA Leisure sell a number of lightweight
motorhome/caravan furniture panels and other accessories.
They are based at Edenbridge on the Kent, Sussex, Surrey boarders near East
Grinstead.
http://www.avaleisure.com/
I have no connection with them, I am just please that there is a supplier
closer to home.

SH