OY TRAIN SPOTTING IMBERCILE!!!1

Old October 31st 03, 07:30 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

Default OY TRAIN SPOTTING IMBERCILE!!!1

You said you know people in UMD who hate me. But it looks like they hate you
more. I laff in your general train spotting direction. Meheheh!

P.S. Up yours train spotting geek.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"
Old October 31st 03, 07:55 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Bardo

"Phil Kyyle" wrote in message
s.com...

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!!!!!

IGNORE THIS PRICK - DO NOT REPLY

Old October 31st 03, 08:05 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Turbohat

Bardo wrote:
:: "Phil Kyyle" wrote in message
:: s.com...
::
:: DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!!!!!
::
:: IGNORE THIS PRICK - DO NOT REPLY

Can I correct his terrible spelling and punctuation?

Old October 31st 03, 08:09 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Bardo

"Turbohat" wrote in message
Bardo wrote:
:: "Phil Kyyle" wrote in message
:: s.com...
::
:: DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!!!!!
::
:: IGNORE THIS PRICK - DO NOT REPLY

Can I correct his terrible spelling and punctuation?

NO - WE NEED A TOTAL POSTING VACUMN!!! DO NOT POST ANY MORE REPLIES TO THIS
FLANGETARD!!!!!

Old October 31st 03, 09:34 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Rooney

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:09:43 -0000, "Bardo" wrote:

FLANGETARD!!!!!

My mother used to make that for a special tea.

--
Paul
My Lake District walking site (updated 29th September 2003):

Please sponsor me for the London Marathon at:
http://www.justgiving.com/london2004
Old October 31st 03, 09:43 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Bardo

"Paul Rooney" wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:09:43 -0000, "Bardo" wrote:

FLANGETARD!!!!!

My mother used to make that for a special tea.

What part of 'DO NOT POST ANY MORE REPLIES' did you not understand, Paul?!
ffs

Old October 31st 03, 09:51 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Rooney

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 22:43:54 -0000, "Bardo" wrote:

"Paul Rooney" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:09:43 -0000, "Bardo" wrote:

FLANGETARD!!!!!

My mother used to make that for a special tea.

What part of 'DO NOT POST ANY MORE REPLIES' did you not understand, Paul?!
ffs

It was my *first* reply. I did not therefore post any more replies.

Old October 31st 03, 10:24 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
D a v e V H

"Bardo" wrote in message

"Turbohat" wrote in message
Bardo wrote:
:: "Phil Kyyle" wrote in message
:: s.com...
::
:: DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!!!!!
::
:: IGNORE THIS PRICK - DO NOT REPLY

Can I correct his terrible spelling and punctuation?

NO - WE NEED A TOTAL POSTING VACUMN!!! DO NOT POST ANY MORE REPLIES TO

THIS
FLANGETARD!!!!!

What's a flangetard?

Old October 31st 03, 10:33 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Gunther Gloop

D a v e V H wrote:
"Bardo" wrote in message

"Turbohat" wrote in message
Bardo wrote:
"Phil Kyyle" wrote in message
s.com...

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!!!!!

IGNORE THIS PRICK - DO NOT REPLY

Can I correct his terrible spelling and punctuation?

NO - WE NEED A TOTAL POSTING VACUMN!!! DO NOT POST ANY MORE REPLIES
TO THIS FLANGETARD!!!!!

What's a flangetard?

A dead Belgian.

--
Reply to:

Old October 31st 03, 11:01 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
D a v e V H

"Gunther Gloop" wrote in message
D a v e V H wrote:
"Bardo" wrote in message

"Turbohat" wrote in message
Bardo wrote:
"Phil Kyyle" wrote in message
s.com...

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!!!!!

IGNORE THIS PRICK - DO NOT REPLY

Can I correct his terrible spelling and punctuation?

NO - WE NEED A TOTAL POSTING VACUMN!!! DO NOT POST ANY MORE REPLIES
TO THIS FLANGETARD!!!!!

What's a flangetard?

A dead Belgian.

Jacques Brel's a flangetard?