Martin Imber stole my socks!

Old November 1st 03, 12:18 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.media.dvd
Phil Kyyle

Default Martin Imber stole my socks!

Hello, please beware of the one they call Martin Imber. You'll usually see
him on a railway platform with a notepad. Please note that I lost a pair of
socks yesterday and I can only conclude that Martin Imber stole them. The
evidence I have is pretty conclusive - the socks are gone. Now you can see
what a despicable sock thief Martin really is. Please, if you see this man,
don't go near him. He may be armed with socks. Call the police "fat pigs",
then run away. Then really call the police and have Martin arrested for
socknapping. If there are no police around, shove Martin onto the railway
tracks and wait for a train to arrive. Please remember that the train is
highly likely to be late, so make allowances, just in case someone tries to
rescue him or something. Although, I reckon that on seeing the infamous
Imbercile the train driver will actually hit the accelerator, but that's
just pure speculation.

This public announcement was brought to you by Harry Bloomfield's patented
Pompous Oaf(TM) Cream - "Use your loaf, be a pompous oaf!"

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"
Old November 1st 03, 12:33 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.media.dvd
Chris Gould

Someone less ****ed than me please report this ****...

--
'Jar Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like ****ing... Shaft!'

Old November 1st 03, 01:19 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.media.dvd
POD {ҿ}

Not so long ago, in a Newsgroup, not so very far away POD {ҿ} whipped
out his laser sword, set it to tickle and prodded Chris Gould with his
throbbing weapon, who gasped out in wonder to all in uk.media.dvd:

Phil Kyyle wrote:
[...]

He went to all that effort to write something so creatively daft, and you
want to netkop him?

--
*.. )) -::-
. .))
Old November 1st 03, 04:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.media.dvd
Paul Rooney

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 01:33:26 -0000, "Chris Gould"
wrote:

Phil Kyyle wrote:
[...]

I've reported him to the local council.

--
Paul
My Lake District walking site (updated 29th September 2003):

Please sponsor me for the London Marathon at:
http://www.justgiving.com/london2004
Old November 1st 03, 04:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.media.dvd
Paul Rooney

Phil Kyyle wrote:
[...]

More likely he wants an influx of new posters for some reason.

Old November 1st 03, 08:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.media.dvd
Big Nige

Default OT:Martin Imber stole my socks!

"Phil Kyyle" wrote in message
s.com...

SNIPPED ********

I think you need help, ok, you had your fun, shut up & **** off you
rockhopping bucket of drainslime.

Old November 1st 03, 09:36 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.media.dvd
Wim Jay

"Chris Gould" wrote in message

Phil Kyyle wrote:
[...]

Oi! Watch your language Chrissie. We might be a robust group but the 'c' word
is a letter too far.

--
Wim - Ignore the trolls who may appear in demon local telling you how
things must be done. Read the FAQ at

Old November 1st 03, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.media.dvd
Wim Jay

"Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip"
wrote in message
s.com
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by POD
{ҿ}, and I thusly replied:

Not so long ago, in a Newsgroup, not so very far away POD {ҿ}
whipped out his laser sword, set it to tickle and prodded Chris
Gould with his throbbing weapon, who gasped out in wonder to all in
uk.media.dvd:

Someone less ****ed than me please report this ****...

He went to all that effort to write something so creatively daft, and
you want to netkop him?

He's a moron. Obviously no one ever taught him that netkkkopping has
no effect whatsoever.

Neil & Craig will vouch for that.

Old November 1st 03, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.media.dvd
Wim Jay

"Big Nige" wrote in message

"Phil Kyyle" wrote in message
s.com...

SNIPPED ********

I think you need help, ok, you had your fun, shut up & **** off you
rockhopping bucket of drainslime.

hahahahaha! You are reely our Big Craig, aren't you, Big Nige?