Crushing Cockroaches

Old November 1st 03, 08:08 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

Default Crushing Cockroaches

Keith wrote in news6jkl8Jns8o
:

In message , Brian {Hamilton Kelly}
writes
In article
"Craig Oldfield" writes:

I suspect they may soon find out. I'm sure daddy won't be pleased, it'd
reflect badly on his career. Interesting to note the number of posts
flooding d.l at the moment, looks like the Acne Kid is going through

his
final fling.

Amusing too that from my viewpoint he's killfiled himself, without my
bothering to get around to aliasing out teranews on the Path, because
I've had a rule for quite some time that only fetches article bodies in
dl if they are posted _only_ to that group.

I now have some hundred or so empty articles, cross-posted to demon.local
and uk.rec.caravanning. (What on earth is the attraction in the latter?)

Ball hitches. They're the only balls he's got.

Keith has a caravan. Well I never.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"
Old November 1st 03, 09:30 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyyle, and I thusly replied:

"Craig Oldfield" writes:

I suspect they may soon find out. I'm sure daddy won't be pleased,
it'd reflect badly on his career. Interesting to note the number of
posts flooding d.l at the moment, looks like the Acne Kid is going
through his final fling.

Amusing too that from my viewpoint he's killfiled himself, without my
bothering to get around to aliasing out teranews on the Path, because
I've had a rule for quite some time that only fetches article bodies in
dl if they are posted _only_ to that group.

I now have some hundred or so empty articles, cross-posted to
demon.local and uk.rec.caravanning. (What on earth is the attraction
in the latter?)

Ball hitches. They're the only balls he's got.

Keith has a caravan. Well I never.

He should subscribe. He'd be right at home!

He already has! By the power of X-post duh-duh-duh-de-duh-duh-deduh!
I have the powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Not to mention furry pants.

Old November 2nd 03, 05:44 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil K.yl.e

"Craig Oldfield" writes:

[...]

Stop it now. You'll get Chrith all excited.

Never thought about that.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"You appear to be confusing real-life with a newsgroup." -JK

"Demon local was ****ed anyway. Think about it.
Try reading a weeks worth of it." - JK

Old November 2nd 03, 07:14 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil K.yl.e

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
K.yl.e, and I thusly replied:

"Craig Oldfield" writes:

[...]

Most people don't, and before you know it it's too late where our Chrith
is concerned.

Oh flip...

Old November 2nd 03, 07:44 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil K.yl.e

"Craig Oldfield" writes:

[...]

Now you've done it.

I've done a flip.

Old November 2nd 03, 09:14 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil K.yl.e

"Craig Oldfield" writes:

[...]

You have?

A raspberry flipple.

Old November 2nd 03, 11:04 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillyis Phog Kyle

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Phil K.yl.e, and I thusly replied:

"Craig Oldfield" writes:

[...]

Was it delicious?

It was flipping delicious.