issabella awning curtains

« test | Portawinch »

Old November 2nd 03, 11:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
tony

Default issabella awning curtains

we need some for a 1995 statesman awning,
any suggestions

Old November 2nd 03, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Boy

Hello Tony,
My son had a lot of new curtains about 500 to 600 + Par in his mill store
and on his eBay shop last week at about 2.00 a Par + P&P when I was in the
mill store last week there was still a lot of boxes of them, I think they
are about size 46" X 48" and 46" X 54"?, and 72"?,
If any good call 01563 829000 ask for my son Ed in sale,s,
I think you will have to take the 3" tap off??,
Hope this is of help to you.

From
Jenny SLNC Sale Team,
@
Scottish Lace & Net Centre (Scotland)
Tel/Fax (44) 01563 829000 24Hr
NAV

Old November 2nd 03, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
plutonic

John Boy wrote:

Hello Tony,
I think you will have to take the 3" tap off??,
Hope this is of help to you.

Yep I imagine it would look a bit weird with a tap on top.

Sorry - couldn't resist! :-)

Old November 3rd 03, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 12:39:16 -0000, "tony"
wrote:

we need some for a 1995 statesman awning,
any suggestions

Ring Isabella up and they are likely to be able to supply you with
some.
(remove the spam to reply)
Old November 6th 03, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
MJG

wrote:

we need some for a 1995 statesman awning,
any suggestions

We once had a 'van stolen and with the awning curtains but not our
Isabella (Ambasador not a Statesman) awning which had been taken out
of the 'van at the time.

We called into a local dealer (Ropers) to buy a ' van and the other
bits and pieces that had been stolen with the van and casually
enquired about a set of awning curtains. They had a full set exactly
the same as ours but in all their original packaging and brand new.
These were surplus as they had been ordered for a customer who never
paid for and collected them.

I can't remember how much we paid but they did us a good deal. Might
be worth an enquiry to an Isabella dealer. If you are not as lucky as
we were they still should be able to get you a set from Isabella.
Old November 7th 03, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve

bought some from my local caravan dealer, 26, universal fitting. Isabella
wanted 150
Steve

Old November 11th 03, 12:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
tony

Many Thanks

Tony

« test | Portawinch »