last few days of silent calls

Old January 6th 06, 03:19 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Silent Calls Victim

Default last few days of silent calls

This is the probably the last day for you to contact OFCOM
with your views on silent calls.

Ofcom wants to hear what citizens think about its new policy
against Silent Calls - BEFORE 9 JANUARY 2006.

I have prepared a guide for the benefit of those who may be
looking to contribute to the Ofcom consultation on the new
Silent Calls Policy that was introduced on 31 October 2005.

I hope this will be found to be useful by those who are deeply
interested in this matter or who are simply following the
story.

It is available in MS-Word, HTML and PDF formats.

I encourage anyone who feels strongly about my campaign,
negatively or positively to contact me.

David L Hickson
80A Beaumont Road
LONDON