Lawrence llewellyn Bowen

Old November 3rd 03, 07:40 PM posted to alt.society.nottingham,uk.local.geordie,uk.rec.caravanning
Jester

Default Lawrence llewellyn Bowen

Is a ****ing ponce

Old November 3rd 03, 08:02 PM posted to alt.society.nottingham,uk.local.geordie,uk.rec.caravanning
Andy Hibbins

Jester wrote:

Is a ****ing ponce

Seconded, just watch your language though.
---
No you can't call 911 NOW, I'm downloading my mail!

Old November 3rd 03, 08:07 PM posted to alt.society.nottingham,uk.local.geordie,uk.rec.caravanning
Andy Hibbins

Jester wrote:
Is a ****ing ponce

Agreed, but watch the language fella.

---
Math illiteracy affects eight of every five people.

Old November 3rd 03, 08:32 PM posted to alt.society.nottingham,uk.local.geordie,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Britton

"Jester" writes:

Is a ****ing ponce

I, and the world, awaits with bated breath the next pearls of wisdom
you dain (or dain't :-) to share with us. Back in the real world I
expect you're going to confirm all my prejudices and just type
something erudite like "**** off"

cheers

Phil
Old November 3rd 03, 08:49 PM posted to alt.society.nottingham,uk.local.geordie,uk.rec.caravanning
Kerry

"Jester" wrote in message
Is a ****ing ponce

i quite agree but do up need to be so verbally offensive ...........a bar of
palmolive for u me laddo....
--
Kerry
--------

Old November 3rd 03, 10:38 PM posted to alt.society.nottingham,uk.local.geordie,uk.rec.caravanning
Den

"Jester" wrote in message
Is a ****ing ponce

Envy, brain death, council tennant and turd spring to mind

Old November 4th 03, 12:35 AM posted to alt.society.nottingham,uk.local.geordie,uk.rec.caravanning
JAB

can come and do my place up anytime, the man is a god......ok, and a bit
poncy.

"Jester" wrote in message
Is a ****ing ponce

Old November 4th 03, 01:10 AM posted to alt.society.nottingham,uk.local.geordie,uk.rec.caravanning
Mansfield Notts©

"Jester" wrote in message
Is a ****ing ponce

Nothing gets past you does it ?