Hitchlock help please

« - | - »

Old November 4th 03, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Woll

Default Hitchlock help please

Hi all
I just bought a 2nd hand Fleetwood garland 165 ek luxe and want a
hitchlock for it. Went to ****sure in Halesowen when the spiky haired
operative assured the first one I bought would fit . it never tried another
it never, can someone please tell me what fits these caravans but I insert
it into the little ****?

Woll

Old November 4th 03, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Cockney ryming bollocks!

you have to specify what kind of hitch you have, it might be an alko, or it
could be a b&b (no, not a bed and breakfast!)

Old November 4th 03, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills

"Cockney ryming ********!" wrote in message
"Woll" wrote in message
Hi all
I just bought a 2nd hand Fleetwood garland 165 ek luxe and want

hitchlock for it. Went to ****sure in Halesowen when the spiky haired
operative assured the first one I bought would fit . it never tried

another
it never, can someone please tell me what fits these caravans but I

insert
it into the little ****?

Woll

you have to specify what kind of hitch you have, it might be an alko, or

it
could be a b&b (no, not a bed and breakfast!)

Blimey - how old is the van? B&B stopped making caravan chassis when Adam
was a lad!

Roger

Old November 5th 03, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Cockney ryming bollocks!

It'll be an al-ko then, but the model no is stamped into it at the side.
regards, cockney rhyming ********!

Old November 6th 03, 05:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Woll

Thank you
"Woll" wrote in message
the van vas built in 98 I don't know the make of hitch

woll
"Roger Mills" wrote in message

"Cockney ryming ********!" wrote in

message