Kia Sorento?

Old November 4th 03, 06:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike R

Default Kia Sorento?

Has anybody had any experiences with these?

Old November 4th 03, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
klyne

--
"Mike R" wrote in message
Has anybody had any experiences with these?

And does anyone know the hitch weight for this vehicle?

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
site reports

Old November 4th 03, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
gray

Default Site in France close to Paris - recommendations please

Hi All

We are of to Spain next year and we are looking for a couple of nights
around Paris for a trip into the Capital

I know it's pricey but can anyone give us a recommendation as to a site or
three to pick from

Gray
The Madcaravanner from Chesterfield
www.madcaravanner.co.uk
You don't have to be mad
...... but it helps

---

Old November 4th 03, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike R

"klyne" wrote in message

"Mike R" wrote in message
Has anybody had any experiences with these?

And does anyone know the hitch weight for this vehicle?

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
Details of our Caravan Travels in the UK and Europe with help and advice

and
site reports

Practical Caravan mag oct 2003 reports 112kg, which is more than my Saab -
hence the attempt to change!

regards

Old November 4th 03, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Smk

"Mike R" wrote in message
Has anybody had any experiences with these?

was this uk.rec..4x4 post not on your server?

Says it all, really -