Mull of Kintyre

Old December 31st 06, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Martin Warwick

Default Mull of Kintyre

Hi Folks,
Thinking of doing another Scotland trip in 2007 and was wondering if anyone
has got any advice on the ferries to Kintyre? I suppose they are easier than
driving the long way round, although I will be doing over 1000 miles in a
round trip.
cheers, Martin

Old January 3rd 07, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Chris[_8_]

Calmac offers three "hopscotch" routes that would achieve good savings
in mileage - if not a lot in terms of time. They all have different
features and are worthwhile as they take you to parts of Scotland you
would otherwise probably not visit.

See these links for more details:
http://www.calmac.co.uk/hopscotch_route1

http://www.calmac.co.uk/hopscotch_route1

http://www.calmac.co.uk/hopscotch_route4

Old January 6th 07, 06:24 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Stephen McNally

Chris wrote:
Calmac offers three "hopscotch" routes that would achieve good
savings in mileage - if not a lot in terms of time. They all have
different features and are worthwhile as they take you to parts of
Scotland you would otherwise probably not visit.

There's also the Arran route. A lovely journey, especially if you have
time to spend on Arran.

http://www.calmac.co.uk/hopscotch_route5

stephen
--